Our integrity and trustworthiness to our clients and readers are of the utmost importance. Because Paradux Media Group receives compensation from third parties, we want to be upfront about where the money comes from and how it affects what you read here.
Secondly, the US Federal Trade Commission requires any “material connection” to a company or advertiser must be disclosed.
So here it is.
How we make money on this site
Most often, we make money on this site when you choose to engage Paradux Media Group for services. Occasionally, we make money on this site through an affiliate program. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product, you help support this site because we’ll get a percentage of that sale. That won’t cost you any extra, and in many cases, you will receive favorable pricing from our affiliation.
You can spot an affiliate link on our site because they all follow this structure: http://paraduxmedia.com/recommends/…
If you choose not to click the affiliate link, simply type the term we’re referencing in Google and we will not receive any commission for the referral.
What this means for you
- We do not put the cart before the horse and recommend a product just because we are an affiliate.
- We become an affiliate because we use and believe in the associated product.
- We do not recommend products just for the sake of money.
- We recommend products because we think they are valuable to our clients and readers.
- We do not let the compensation we receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this site.
- We respect and value our clients and readers too much to write anything other than our own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
If you have any questions about our affiliation with a certain product or ad, feel free to contact us for additional details.
Last Updated: July 15, 2012