Our marketing agency administrative assistant will be responsible for performing varied administrative duties for the advertising agency.
Marketing Administrative Assistant General Accountabilities
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events.
- Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and oversees production and distribution of related materials.
- Researches information, as requested, and relays official interpretations.
- Coordinates preparation, development, and production of major documents, such as proposals and manuscripts.
- Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information.
- Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff.
- Schedules assigns and prioritizes workloads by setting appropriate deadlines
- Tracks and monitors assigned budget expenditures and reports on variances.
- Researches and gathers data. Conducts a preliminary analysis of data.
- Recommends report content and format to display findings most effectively.
- Implements changes or enhancements to procedures to improve productivity, efficiency, and service.
- Edits documents produced by others.
- Records and summarizes minutes for typing and distribution.
- Attends functions to ensure a satisfactory outcome.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: High School Degree Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Secretarial or specialized clerical, including some administrative experience.
- Preferred Education: Associate’s Degree
- Preferred Experience: 3 Years
- Preferred Field of Expertise: Administrative experience in a marketing environment
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems promptly; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Schedules other’s responsibilities.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Computer Skills – Must be computer savvy and able to work through technical problems to a full and complete resolution.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and eloquently; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Reads and interprets written information.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains the reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Dependability – Follows instructions; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time.
- Initiative – Seeks increased responsibilities; Seeks developmental growth; Solicits feedback regularly.
- Required to talk or hear.
- Often required to sit.
- Usually required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb
- Occasionally required to lift light and moderate weights (less than 50 pounds)
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
- Fast paced office environment. Multiple conversations taking place at once, phones ringing etc,.
Hours, Location & Hiring Range
- 40 hours per week
- 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Paradux Media Group in Eagle Point
- $14-$17/hour commensurate with experience + Profit Based Bonus Plan