Our new graphic designer position will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion. With art direction, the graphic designer position will create concepts, comps, layouts, and final art.
Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces including, individual piece designs for a wide variety of clients. (75%)
- Collaborate with account executive, senior graphic designer, creative team, and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels. Maintain quality check on all pieces. Attend press checks as needed. (10%)
- With the account executive and senior graphic designer, is responsible for creating accurate costings and delivering programs within budgets and on the agreed upon timeline. (5%)
- Stay current on industry trends. (5%)
- Other duties as assigned (5%)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for Paradux Media Group, as well as our multiple clients.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Able to maintain an accurate filing system so that work is findable and useable by all team members.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop in a Microsoft Windows
- Two year related degree and a minimum of 3 years design experience in an in-house creative department, print production, or design firm.
- It is beneficial to have knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration and verbal and written communication.
- Experience with WordPress and motion graphics a plus.
Hours and Location
25 hours per week, 12-5pm M-F in Eagle Point