Happy New Year!
We would like to thank all of you who have joined us here on “the pond.” Through our blogs, guest blogs, and client projects, we hope that you have been able to learn and apply some marketing techniques that have made a difference in your business. We hope that following us here and being a part of our e-mail list gives the local business owner an opportunity to learn from real life business examples.
2012 was a full year! It brought us political campaigns, EDDM advertising, lots of new revolutionary web designs , SEO, all the changes in Social Media, (the changes made monthly to Facebook Business pages and Facebook ads), logos, brochures, trade show banners, and so much more was talked about and displayed here in the pond.
Our staff grew in 2012 as well as our client list. We had some really fun projects, and as always get to work with some fun, smart, and talented clients. That’s what makes our jobs so fun!
One particularly exciting project in 2012 was working with Asante to create their new logo design, brand book, video, and naming conventions.
While we love all of our clients, but there’s little doubt that we have to file Ephemera under the “funnest client” category. Assisting them through their social media is a jaw dropping hilarious journey. The loud laughter that often comes from the office next door is usually Dixie reading their twitter feed. But what would you expect from a company whose soul goal is “Pissing the whole world off, one person at a time.”
As we look forward to 2013, Paradux Media Group is planning on growing our staff once again. We have some very exciting projects that you will be able to follow along with in the first quarter and beyond, In addition to all the other flights that usually take place.
- Over the next 3 to 4 months you can take a flight with us in seeing a businesses progression from logo re-design, to website redesign, to business cards & corporate identity, brochures, print advertising, and trade show material.
- We’ll be spreading the wings of a new start-up company that will be vying for the Jefferson Grapevine Southern Oregon Angel Investment Network prize, with $250,000 going to the winner. We’ll be there start to finish with our client.
- We’ll shortly be able to show how you too can improve the look of your in-store retail through consistent branding to your signage, encompassing graphic design, creating conforming POS merchandise, and throughout all of it — consistency.
- And later this month will be the launch of the new and improved The Local Dish website and logo. Food worth talking about! Check back here for all the details.
- As we move into 2013, online searchability is increasingly necessary for businesses success. If soaring up the Google ladder is something you would like to see for your business this year, it all starts here. Request your free in depth analysis about what’s right and what can be better. You’ll be glad you did.
If you’re looking for a partner to help you in any of your marketing needs look no further than the pond. Click this link to book a free 15 minute consultation on your schedule.