When Global Gurus announced the World’s Top 30 Brand Professionals for 2015, the consulting industry took notice. The research organization has 11 Global Guru categories, including leadership, management, coaching and brand. The award has real meaning because the many people honored are selected by an independent group of judges who assess whether award nominees meet stringent criteria.
Experts at Sharing Their Knowledge and Expertise
The World’s Top 30 Brand Professionals are brand trainers, speakers and thought leaders. They are judged on more than personal achievements. The Branding Gurus must have demonstrated that they have passed on their knowledge and shared their expertise with others by authoring books, speaking to groups, delivering training, consulting and effectively using various media.
Awardees are accomplished professionals who are not necessarily in leadership positions. They are consultants, writers, speaks, teachers, innovators and trainers. Judging criteria for Branding Gurus is based on the following:
- Idea originality
- Public opinion
- Impact of original ideas
- Presentation style
- Practicality of ideas
- Number of writings and publications
- Guru factor
Announcing the Number 12 Brand Guru
This year, Oregon-based Paradux Media Group is pleased to announce that one of the company’s co-founders, Tisha Oehmen, was named as the number 12 Brand Guru on the Top 30 Brand Gurus list. Ms. Oehmen was recognized for:
- Co-founding of the successful Paradux Media Group
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement branding initiatives
- Expertise in revamping brands for financial institutions and healthcare organizations
- Development of innovative and long-lasting branding campaigns that deliver value to the business and the community
- Authorship of the best-selling book, “Finding Brand: The Brand Book Tutorial”
- Ability to focus brands so that organizations discover real brand value and equity
- Community participation as active member of the Chamber of Commerce and Rotary International
Naming Branding Gurus and Gurus in other categories is only one area of activity for Global Gurus. The research organization regularly publishes online articles by speakers, trainers and thought leaders. In addition, Global Gurus publishes a Brand Quarterly Magazine, maintains a blog and keeps readers informed of high-level events where strategists and thought leaders share their knowledge and expertise.
All the Global Gurus activities support the organization’s focus on influencing others with ideas, expertise, research and innovation. Congratulations to all the named Branding Gurus for advancing brand understanding and development across industries. The prestigious group of awardees brings energy and creativity to brand development.