Welcome to Paradux Media Group SEO Optimization Resources. Please feel free to share these search engine visibility resources with anyone you believe would benefit.
Also, be sure to subscribe to the Paradux Media Group Newsletter – it’s newsletter to help grow your business.
We use and recommend the following resources for managing your search engine optimization.* If you have questions about how these resources could be used, please, just let us know.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How is Your Business Listed? Make sure your business is listed on these directories.
- Submit Your Site to Google This is the biggest one of the big three. Be sure to submit your website to Google!
- Submit Your Site to Bing Microsoft’s answer to Google — take the time to submit your site here as well.
- Submit Your Site to Yahoo! It’s been around a long time and still going strong – this it the third don’t miss search engine submittal.
- Gravatar Get Your Photo/Avatar on your WordPress Blog
- LinkedIn Open a profile on this social network to enhance your search engine visibility. Also, open a “Company Page.” Update this profile at least once a month
- Google Analytics Use this free site to monitor traffic to your website, where they came from, how they found you, and what they looked at.
- Google Keyword Tool This handy free tool allows you to explore the exact words and phrases people are typing into Google when searching for information. Be sure to look for “long-tail” keywords that clearly represent individuals who are interested in what you offer but don’t have a lot of competition.
- Google Analytics Configuration Tool This tool will help you to setup advanced features in Google Analytics
* PLEASE NOTE: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click on them. Our decision to include these links is first and only because we believe in and use these products. For more information, please review our Affiliate Disclosure.