In partnership with Southern Oregon University’s Small Business Development Center, the Oregon Employer Council is pleased to bring you an information packed seminar regarding the utilization of Social Media and Marketing. The Presenters, Paradux Media Group is a full service advertising agency specializing in delivering a message that will help your business stand out from the crowd.
- Learn the best way to draw customers to your business.
- Traditional Marketing – Branding, Advertising, Radio, TV, Print, Business Cards etc.
- Decipher which online channel is best for your business – Social Media, Website, Google+
- Learn the secret to marketing that will generate more leads – today.
Prior to co-founding Paradux Media Group, Mike Frey spent more than 15 years in the world of marketing and advertising. During that time working with hundreds of locally owned businesses he developed an appreciation for minimizing client’s dollars while maximizing tangible results for those clients. His unique approach to buying media does not follow convention, but it does yield results that exceed those experienced by the more traditional methods.
Co-founder, Tisha Oehmen is a professional brand strategist, a leader in the branding field and the author of the book, Finding Brand: The Brand Book Tutorial. Possessing expertise in both front- and back-office operations, Tisha conceptualizes, develops, and implements initiatives to foster brand effectiveness like no other.
- Cost: $20.00
- Date: May 22, 2014
- Time: Registration starts at 8:30am. Presentation: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: Higher Education Center (HEC)
- 101 S Bartlett St. Medford, Oregon
- Online Registration: http://jacksoncountyoec.eventbrite.com
- Andrea Burcham 541-776-6060 x314
- Josh Morell 541-776-6060 x236