We are so excited to be presenting to small business entrepreneurs this morning at the Oregon Employer Council in Medford!
This is a very special three hour event, presented in partnership with Southern Oregon University’s Small Business Development Center. We so excited to bring you an information-packed seminar showing you how to use Traditional Media, and Online Marketing, including Social Media TOGETHER to improve your results. Our goal is to help you decipher the formula that will help your small business stand out from the crowd.
During the course of this three hour event, small business owners will:
- Learn the best way to draw customers to your business.
- Traditional Marketing – Branding, Advertising, Radio, TV, Print, Business Cards etc.
- Decipher which online channel is best for your business – Social Media, Website, Google+
- Learn the secret to marketing that will generate more leads – today.
If you aren’t able to make it down, to the event, we’ve put the slides up on Slideshare.net (and below) for your review. If you have questions or want to see how integrated marketing could work for your business, please request a complimentary consultation today, we’d be happy to talk with you about how an integrated marketing can improve your marketing results.
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our “You Built it – But They Aren’t Coming Small Business Success Webinar: Uncovering the 3 Mistakes Small Business Owners Make that Keep Them Struggling for Cash and Customers” available right here on our website. Reserve your seat today and learn:
- Why your customers aren’t buying your products.
- Where to find your ideal customers.
- The simple formula that will have you on your way to earning cash and getting customers.