I had a great opportunity to sit down with Bill Meyer this morning, on his Radio Show that airs on KMED 1440, to talk about my new book, Finding Brand: The Brand Book Tutorial. We had a great talk about:
- The differences between advertising and branding.
- Why branding matters to businesses of all sizes – from solo-preneurs to small businesses, mid-sized businesses and large businesses.
- And how everyone can improve their brand position by utilizing the 10 exercises in Finding Brand: The Brand Book Tutorial.
- We even managed to talk about Kmart’s commercial, “Ship My Pants” Geiko’s Gecko, and Nike’s all-powerful swoosh.
- Not to mention, where Bill was going to have dinner tonight…and how all of that relates to branding.
If you weren’t able to tune in, you can listen to the interview below. And if you don’t have your own copy of Finding Brand yet, head on over to Amazon to start improving your brand today!