One of the biggest draws for a new WordPress website owner is the ability to do one thing, and have it trigger multiple actions. For example, the ability to make a blog post, and have it automatically update your account on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Imagine, one action (writing a blog post) that automagically triggers three additional actions, sharing your blog post with your social media accounts. Since we’re all busy, this a critical step in being able to maintain a small presence on the various social media accounts, without actually having to do anything more than publish your blog.
It’s not a dream, it is a reality, and it’s called blog syndication. But that’s here nor there. As long as you have your WordPress website, you’ll be able to setup your own automatic blog syndication with the tips you learn in this video.
In this WordPress Tutorial Video, you’ll learn:
- Our favorite service for syndicating blog content.
- How to find your author’s feed on your WordPress website.
- How to take all the blog posts you publish from here on out and and announce them on your social media accounts.
- How to setup the automatic blog announcement for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn (even Google Plus if you want!).
- How to choose how often and how frequently the blog syndication happens.
- How to setup the way that it looks on your social media accounts.
Why wait? Watch this WordPress tutorial video today and let your WordPress website start doing some of the heavy lifting for you, you’ll be glad you did!