Adding an image to your post or page is a great way to increase visual interest and to help your content stand out from the crowd. But it’s very important that you ensure that you are only adding images to your website that you have the legal right to add. Just finding any old image on the internet and adding it to your website is a sure fire way to get yourself (and your website) into trouble.
When you use images that you don’t have the right to use, you stand the very real possibility of getting sued, and if you think people don’t notice or care — you’re wrong. In today’s tech world, reverse image searches are easy to do. So their pictures can be tracked back to your website, and you would have the liability associated with it.
Finding images that you CAN use on your site isn’t hard if you know where to look. And that’s what you’ll learn in this video tutorial.
In this WordPress Tutorial video you’ll learn:
- Where you can find images you can use on your website.
- How to make sure your searching for the right kind of images.
- How to move the images from where you’ve found them to your website.
- An alternative method for finding and installing images on your website.
- How to find and install images on your website with just one click.
- How to set up the tool so that it behaves nicely on your website.