Once you’ve got your image on a post or a page, occasionally, you want to edit it in some way. Sometimes it’s about adding a link you forgot, changing the size, adding white space or a border, or changing the horizontal alignment of the image on a post or a page. Whatever it is, editing the image is far easier than starting over. And this video will show you how.
This video will show you how to do just that. In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to scale the size of an image down
- How to change the alignment of an image
- How to add a caption to the image
- How to add a border to the image
- How to add additional white space above, below, and to the left and right of the image
- How to add or change the behavior of the image when it is clicked
- How to have the image force open a new window or tab
This step-by-step tutorial will have you editing your images in no time!