In WordPress, there are two kinds of content, Posts and Pages.
Posts are the more transitory content that might not be as relevant three years from now as it is today. Posts tend to be your news and updates.
Pages on the other hand, are the consistent data that should be relatively timeless. Pages tend to be your services, about us, and contact us pages. But even though they’re timeless, they still have to be updated from time to time. This WordPress tutorial video will show you how to make those necessary edits.
In this WordPress tutorial, learn how to:
- Access a page in order to edit the content on it
- How to edit the content on a page
- How to add bullets to a list of information
- How to update the page and send the changes live to the website
- How to check the page to make sure what you edited looks the way you want it to look
The techniques shown in this video for a WordPress page will also work for a WordPress post. So sit back and watch this quick video to learn how to edit a page on your WordPress website.