|March 8, 2012|
Today, 2/29, Facebook announced some significant changes to their Business and Organization Pages, introducing the Facebook Timeline for Business Pages. The changes are voluntary right now, but come March 31st the Facebook Timeline be mandatory and whether you’re ready or not it will become your home page. So BE READY.
We want to help you to get your page ready for the updates to the Facebook Timeline and are offering a free webinar to help you get prepared.
Get Ready for the Facebook Timeline for Business Pages
- Default Landing Tabs Are Gone
- Photos, Likes, And Apps Are At The Top Of The Page
- Pin Your Favorite Post To The Top
- New Administrator Panel
- Message Fans Directly
- Change Your Fan Page Name
- Cover Photo – The cover photo can be up to 850 pixels by 315 pixels but may not contain any of the following:
- Price or purchase information, such as “40 percent off” or “Download it at our website.”
- Contact information, such as web address, email, mailing address or other information intended for your Page’s About section.
- References to user interface elements, such as Like or Share, or any other Facebook site features.
- Calls to action, such as “Get it now” or “Tell your friends.”
For small business owners, we like the changes to the Facebook Timeline, and we see some real potential especially with it…we can’t wait to share them with you.
This FREE webinar will explain the changes and show you how your business can capitalize on the Facebook Timeline.
Tune up your page to take advantage of the Facebook Timeline for Business Pages!
Reserve your seat today at the webinar March 8 at 10:00 Pacific right now!
Sorry this webinar has already occurred. If you’d like to talk about your Facebook Business page, please Contact Us.