Reliable Website Hosting Equals Improved Brand Health
When you have a website that works the way it should, it helps you establish a healthy branding reputation. A well-performing site is even thought to be just as important as the way you treat customers face to face. The more you work on establishing a positive online presence, that is what will help you increase your ROI in addition to the priority treatment you extend to your clients.
Elements of Website Hosting that Improves User Experience
Of course, you need your sites to run 24 hours a day and have them visible to everyone who accesses them. However, providing a positive experience to your website visitors requires more than just making sure your site does not have any 404 errors or other timeout issues. We can help you decide which website hosting plan would provide your clients with a user-friendly site keeping in mind these elements:
- Fast servers for efficient web page loading –Speed may not be an issue if all you have is a couple of portfolio pages. However, you may notice issues as your site grows. The pages may start to load slowly, or they may time out before a site visitor even sees them. The type of hosting software you use can make a difference in how fast your pages load.
- Strong encryptions for enhanced security –You will have an increased number of site visitors if they know you care about their privacy. Providing encrypted login systems that hides their personal data when using your site shows your customers you care about their safety.
- Reliable backup and recovery tools – This usually includes daily monitoring and alerts for malicious activity if you choose a small business or enterprise plan. It also provides you protection against data loss in case of a hardware or software failure. Business hosting plans could include both onsite and offsite backups depending on the website management plan you choose.
- Management and support for domains –Most hosting providers offer domain registration, which you can purchase and add to your account when building your sites. What is more, these service providers offer different levels of services according to how much assistance you need setting up your site. The managed services are pricier than the shared website hosting services, but they can save you time.
- The ability to automatically scale your site – As you expand your business, your website, blogs, media, and other content will take up an increased amount of space. Ideally, you will need the freedom to increase the amount of cloud storage you have when you need more room. When your site is on a resizable server, it can prevent lagging when your customers load pages.