Why You Hire A Marketing Company To Design Your Website:
There was a time when even as a small business you shelled out big bucks, had some code written and BOOM, there was your website.
Stagnent and too expensive to change, but you were in the 2.0 game.
That was the early 2000’s, welcome to the new decade, the ever evolving world of the internet where yesterday is truly history and tomorrow is the present.
Most web designers, do a very good job designing your site, they may offer some hosting solutions, and then you get a good luck, thanks for playing, and tell a friend.
When the truth is, the real work begins after the website had been designed. Are consumers going to magically come to your site? Is Google going to put you on the first page because your website looks great?
We know that the answer is marketing and SEO.
Here is the difference you get by partnering with an Advertising Agency for your website design
- An advertising agency has a team of people with independent expertise; coders, designers, content writers, strategists, social media planners, SEO etc.
- An Advertising Agency is thinking ahead. How is the website going to be promoted and used. How will it work with social media, how will our traditional advertising be incorporated.
- Brand Brand Brand! An Advertising Agency is going to make sure your BRAND comes across on your website.
- An Advertising Agency wants to teach you their tricks – Your success is their success.
- You work a creative director who manages the project. That creative director has a ‘TEAM’ of resources at their beck and call
- There’s a team of people to help you. Like a group. Not a person or two. A bunch of people.
Just think of what a team of hand-picked experts (including designers, web programmers, copywriters strategists, social media planners) can do to enhance your website and brand.
With the ever changing web design and marketing landscape, isn’t it time to find out? Contact Paradux Media today to see if we’re a fit for your business.