Let’s face it — branding is hard. And when I need a push, I turn to quotes to help me remember why branding is so important. These are quotes that inspire me. I’m sharing them with you in the hopes that one of them will ignite a spark for you and help you to stay dedicated and create your brand.
- “A brand is a reason to choose.” – Fred Burt, Siegel+Gale
- “Corporate & personal branding both require storytelling to be captivating. Stories provide context, meaning & the opportunity for relationship.” – Ryan Lilly
- “Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.” – Jeff Bezos, Amazon
- “A Brand is not a product or a promise or a feeling. It’s the sum of all the experiences you have with a company.” – Amir Kassaei
- “A great brand is a story that’s never completely told. A brand is a metaphorical story that connects with something very deep – a fundamental appreciation of mythology. Stories create the emotional context people need to locate themselves in a larger experience.” – Scott Bedbury – Nike, Starbucks
- “Branding is not just a product, it’s also a way of life, an idea, branding is actually leadership.” – Onyi Anyado
- “People build brands the way birds build nests. Through the straws and scraps they chance upon” – Jeremy Bullmore
- “A great brand raises the bar — it adds a greater sense of purpose to the experience, whether it’s the challenge to do your best in sports and fitness, or the affirmation that the cup of coffee you’re drinking really matters.” – Howard Shultz, Founder, Starbucks
- “The future of branding is marketing with people, not at them.” – John Morgan
- “Branding is about everything.” – Tom Peters, The Little Big Things: 163 Ways to Pursue EXCELLENCE
What’s your favorite branding quote? Share it below!