I have a confession to make, somehow I blinked and January was G-O-N-E! Has that ever happened to you? I had intended to do another recap of the most popular blog posts on the Finding Brand Blog in early January. But, it appears that ship has sailed. So, a month late, here’s the annual recap of the top Finding Brand Blog posts in 2012 as ranked by Unique Pageviews.
Again this year, the Brand Book Tutorial Series found a significant following among Finding Brand readers (in fact, it makes up 8 of the 10 posts!). Since the Brand Book Tutorial dominated the top 10, I included the top 15 posts in this list – just for those of you who wanted to see what else is popular on the blog.
So here they are, the top 15 posts from the Finding Brand Blog in 2012! Thank you all for making the Finding Brand blog so popular!
- What’s the Difference? Brand Book, Brand Guidelines, Brand Bible, and Identity Guidelines
- Articulate the Brand Personality for the Brand Book
- 5 Businesses that Should NOT be on Social Media
- Does Your Brand have a Brand Book?
- Writing the Brand Manifesto and Tagline for the Brand Book
- 5 Marketing Lessons Derived from KONY 2012
- Start at the Beginning of the Brand Book
- Venn Diagram for the Brand Book
- Brand Book Rules (or brand dos and don’ts)
- Keywords for Your Brand’s Position
- The One Marketing Tool You Can’t Afford to Live Without
- Annual Strategic Marketing Plan Template
- Your Brand is About Emotion
- Examining Your Marketing Environment
- How are You Better than Your Competition?
It appears, many of you come to this blog for the science of marketing and advertising, with the Strategic Marketing Plan Effectiveness series coming in a close second to the Brand Book Tutorial series. I’ll try to provide you more of those types of posts throughout 2013. (As always, if you have specific topic requests, please leave them in the comments area below.)