The online market is huge — so huge that, if you don’t learn how to market your company properly for online audiences, your business will be chewed up and spit out into the back corners of the internet sooner than you can say, “What’s SEO, again?”
Search engine optimization, or SEO, will be your key to moving forward with your online marketing strategy. It’s not impossible for you to implement SEO techniques yourself, but in the long run, and for the best possible outcome for your company, your best bet will be to contact an SEO eCommerce company that can help you establish a strong and lasting marketing strategy. It’s a crowded market for your attention, and it can be tough to know which businesses are legitimate. Here are several stats to keep in mind while evaluating internet marketing SEO services.
Three Statistics About the Importance of SEO That You Should Keep in Mind
- Approximately 75% of users never scroll beyond the first page of search results they receive — ranking high is almost essential for organic visibility.
- About 80% of users also report rarely or never clicking on ads. This means that relying on PPC ads alone will cut you off from large segments of your potential audience.
- An Outbrain study, as well as numerous anecdotal experiences, indicates that search is the number one driver of traffic to content sites.
Three Facts About SEO That Will Influence Which Internet Marketing Firms You Talk To
- “We’re always trying to prevent the spam from ranking,” said Matt Cutts, Google’s head of webspam. High-quality content with inbound links helps lift up your site — low quality linked content can potentially cause Google to boot you from search results completely.
- About 46% of users say they will not return to a website that loads poorly on their mobile device. If you’re not working with a company that’s looking toward the future of mobile, then you’re not on the right path to success. A team of custom web designers can be useful.
- SEO is constantly changing, and hundreds of minor changes are made to the algorithm each year, as well as major system overhauls, such as Hummingbird, Panda, and Penguin. A great SEO-oriented marketing company is going to be constantly evolving and changing their approach in response to these updates.
Are you looking for internet marketing SEO services? Do you know any effective internet marketing strategies? Let us know in the comments.